PR may not be a focal point of your current business strategy, but there are a few solid reasons why it should be. A public relations plan can be simple and economical to execute with a sizeable ROI.
What is PR and why use it? PR is a communication tool…Read the full article.
Today, 81% of marketers rate earned media (publicity) as more effective than paid media.
Earned media (or free media) refers to publicity gained through promotional efforts other than advertising, as opposed to paid media, which refers to publicity gained through advertising.
While there is still a case for advertising, as a means of brand awareness, earned media and PR efforts are more critical than ever in gaining trust and establishing credibility.
The success of any business rests on its reputation. If that reputation is challenged or tarnished, there are immediate steps that should be taken to control the situation and protect your brand from any permanent damage.
A detailed crisis communications plan will help ensure a company’s ability to clearly and effectively communicate with critical audiences during a crisis or difficult circumstance. Pieces to this plan may include:
– List of potential emergencies
– Plan of action
– Do’s and Don’ts
– Key team members, including spokesperson, roles and contact info (including cell phone numbers)
– Key audiences
– List of sample questions
– Key messages
– Bio(s) of key executives / business owner
– Company fact sheet
We take an inspired approach to promoting your business. Our knowledge of your industry helps us deliver ideas that help connect your brand with your clients and your message with the media. Using a combination of the following services, we assemble a customized plan to achieve your goals.
- Marketing plan development and execution
- Strategic business development and assistance with lead generation
- Brand identity enhancement
- Management of websites and collateral materials
- Digital marketing management
- Event planning
- Media buying
- Management of promotional activities, including sponsorships and events
- Copywriting for brochures, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Strategic PR planning
- Development and maintenance of media lists
- Writing and distribution of press releases
- Media relations
- Positioning for expert opportunities, features and speaking engagements
- Copywriting for expert articles
- Coordination for interviews and articles
- Event planning & publicity
- Community relations
- Social media management
- Crisis communications
- Media training
- Monitoring press coverage