Boulder, CO-based Simplified Bedding officially launched its brand and patented product with a Kickstarter campaign today. The Kickstarter campaign will help the company fund larger manufacturing quantities and distribution to retailers. Backers will receive product samples and/or recognition for their support. The company brings a convenient bedding solution to the retail marketplace for children, teens and adults. Read more.
The news of the merger between Denver-based SLATERPAULL Architects and Hord Coplan Macht of Baltimore, MD, produced stellar results with the local and national media, including articles and posts by The Denver Business Journal, Colorado Real Estate Journal, Baltimore Sun, AIA Colorado, Building Design + Construction Magazine, Healthcare Design Magazine and other outlets.
A coordinated PR campaign between the two firms along with strong, local media relationships aided in the successful news release.
The Start with Strengths and Level Up Mentoring Workshop is a one-day event for women designed to inspire.
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Whether you are looking to jump-start or change your career, re-enter the work force or identify what can turn an ordinary job into a passion, you won’t want to miss this event. Highlights include:
- Hear inspiring stories from female guest panelists who have realized their talents and passions and made the most of their career choices.
- Learn your top 5 strengths and see how they could be key to reaching your personal and professional goals.
- Share ideas with other women about what success means and how to attain it regardless of your age, career or current job situation.
- Develop an action plan and work with accountability partners to move your ideas forward to enhance your personal and professional path.
Speakers include: Loree Toedman, Regional Vice President at Travelers Insurance; Sharon Matusik is an Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and the Academic Director of the Deming Center for Entrepreneurship at the Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado and Mary Kaiser, business coach, consultant and Owner of Start with Strengths.
Click here for more info or to register.
Email remains a key component of many businesses marketing campaigns — and is a primary way companies stay in touch with their clients. But, what’s the best time to reach people? According to email software provider GetResponse,
- 23.63% of all emails are opened within the first hour; that number drops off precipitously as the hours tick by
- Most click-thrus are between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 a.m., and 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Most opens are between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 a.m., and 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.